Welcome to Horizon Europe Space Brokerage event
The Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with the Horizon Europe Cluster 4 Space National Contract Points (NCPs) invites you to participate in an international partnering event on Horizon Europe's space calls
This is a FREE 2.5 hours virtual event that will introduce the Cluster 4 space calls for proposals for the next two years, present insights and expectations from the European Commission whilst offering a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships of the future.
Please note your registration will be confirmed by the organisers.
The programme will include presentations from the European Commission and National Contact Points in all areas of Space and will provide a unique opportunity to pitch ideas and expertise in front of leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from across industry.
The virtual brokerage event will allow you to extend your international network and create strategic partnerships through scheduled one-to-one meetings. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet with National Contact Point experts, and the Enterprise Europe Network.
The event is open to SMEs, larger companies and research organisations based on the Island of Ireland and across Europe.
Please note: Delegates must attend the morning sessions to be eligible to participate in the B2B meeting sessions.
To register your interest in attending this event, please click the registration button and complete the requested information which will be assessed by the event organisers who will validate and confirm attendance to suitable organisations.
- Receive the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon Europe Cluster 4 Space Calls
- Meet with future project partners from across industry and research at our dedicated forum for one-to-one meetings
- Meet an Enterprise Europe Network representative on international partnering opportunities, advisory and innovation support services available to you
Main Conference Topics:
- Horizon Europe Space Programme Topics
- Copernicus for Atmosphere and Climate Change, including CO2
- Copernicus for Emergency Management
- Copernicus in-situ component
- Copernicus for Marine Environment Monitoring
- Copernicus for Land and Water
- Copernicus for Security
- End-to-end Earth observation systems and associated services
- Future Space Ecosystem and Enabling Technologies
- Future Space Ecosystem
- Quantum Communication Technologies for space systems
- Quantum Space Gravimetry Phase-A Study
- Quantum Space Gravimetry Phase-B study & Technology Maturation
- Low cost high thrust propulsion for European strategic space launchers - technologies maturation including ground system tests
- New space transportation solutions and services
- Modern, flexible and efficient European test, production and launch facilities
- Scientific exploitation of space data
- Space technologies for European non-dependence and competitiveness
- Link to Topics
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your research, products, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Provide a unique opportunity to pitch ideas and expertise in front of
leading research organisations and SME
About Enterprise Europe Network
The Enterprise Europe Network helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond. Bringing together around 600 business support organisations from more than 60 countries our experts can help you to find international business partners, source new technologies and receive EU funding or finance. And they can advise you on issues so diverse as intellectual property, going international, or EU law and standards. Have a look at the wide range of services offered free of charge here.